Modelpalooza Entry Form Definitions
- Anyone 18 and over but anyone 17 and younger can enter. Judges will not know age of modeler.
- If you are new to building models and are still honing your skills.
- Judges will be more forgiving.
- If a judge feels the quality of your model is more advanced they can move it to the Adult Advanced category.
- Anyone 18 and over but anyone 17 and younger can enter. Judge will not know age of modeler.
- This is for anyone who does not fit into Adult Basic. More experienced and skilled modeler.
- You have placed or won model contests in the past.
- Judges will expect a higher quality build and more attention to detail.
Anyone 17 and younger
Judges understand that the model was built by someone who is under 18 and will be more forgiving.
Choose the category that best fits your model. Judges are typically assigned a category that they also build. This way a judge understands the nuance in building models in that category. Click here for more Info on categories.
Enter the models scale. If there is no scale enter no scale or N/A.
This lets the judge know how much work you put into the model and details. For Out Of The Box, the kit instructions must be included. Simply have the instructions near your model on the display table at the show.
If you are entering multiple models as one entry to be judged as a collection, check yes.
A short title or description of your model. This can be anything that better helps define your model. For example, P-51D Mustang, 1984 Grand Prix Winner Ferrari, Sherman Tank At The Front 1944 etc.